Schema App's Schema Performance Analytics (SPA) reporting tool has been improved. As a result, data processing is faster and more reliable.
Table of Contents
What improvements have been made to SPA?
The SPA tool now touts the following improvements:
- More historical data will be available
- Data is updated daily
- Notifies Customer Success Managers when an issue has been identified
- AI features available for certain reports
What data is available?
Once you authenticate with SPA, we'll pull in Google Search Console data (GSC) from:
- The last 16 months for Aggregate Reports
- The last 6 months for Page-Level Reports
We'll then keep this historical data even after it's no longer available in GSC.
Existing SPA users will have access to data from 2022/12/01 onwards in their Page-Level Reports.
Data in SPA will always be 3 days behind the current date. Data is updated daily.
Who can use SPA's improved infrastructure?
All Schema App users have access to the improved SPA provided they:
What AI features have been added?
The improvements to SPA's infrastructure now allow us to use machine learning to enhance reporting capabilities.
The following features are currently available on certain Page-Level reports:
- Forecasting - provides performance forecasts for your website's clicks, impressions, and click-through rate based on historical trends. Learn more in our article Forecasting in SPA.
- AI Insights - provides a summary of recent anomalies identified in clicks and impressions data.
The following feature will available in the coming quarter:
- Anomalies - will provide visualizations of data anomalies over time with the ability to filter for individual search features.
For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com