Removing Schema App Total Schema Markup from your store
To remove our app from your store, you must remove it via Shopify's Apps and sales channels settings screen.
1. From the Shopify admin interface, click Apps.
2. From the search bar that appears at the top of the screen, select Apps and sales channel settings.
3. Locate Schema App Total Schema Markup from your installed apps, and click Remove to remove our app from your store.
Note: After removing our app from your store, Schema App will no longer have permission to remove our modifications to your store's theme. To remove any schema markup leftover in your store, follow the instructions in the next section below.
Removing our schema markup after removing the app
If you've already removed our app, here's the steps you'll need to manually remove the modifications our app made.
1. Open the theme code editor from the Shopify admin interface in Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
2. From the Layout section, open the file called theme.liquid.
3. Search this file and find the lines that start with <!-- SchemaAPP Liquid Start --> and end with <!-- SchemaAPP Liquid End -->, and delete these lines. See the highlighted text in the image below.
4. Save the changes to this file.
After carrying out these steps, you've removed all of the code that we inserted into your existing template files.