Google Merchant Center Integration is a feature that reads Product information from your Google Merchant Center (Shopping) and converts it to Schema markup JSON-LD. Then, using one of our deployment methods you will receive schema markup on your pages to support web crawlers. To setup the Merchant Center Integration, here's what you need to know.
- Login to Schema App and choose the Active Project you want to setup.
- Go to https://app.schemaapp.com/merchantcenter
- If you have Merchant Center authority, you can directly Authorize Access to Merchant Center. Once connected, Schema App will start processing and generating Schema Markup JSON-LD from the Product. You are done!
- Requesting Access, If you do not have Merchant Center access directly, you can request a colleague delegate the access. We provide an email template that invites them to connect the account. The system will generate a link to setup the authorization that expires after 72 hours.
- Requesting Access, your colleague will receive an email, click on the link, and proceed with the Authorization.
- If you have an Merchant Aggregator Account, with multiple Merchant Center accounts, please send your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com a note to confirm which Merchant Center Account to use.
The Google Merchant Center Integration is a feature currently available to Enterprise clients. If you want to access this feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.