Google Merchant Center Integration is a feature that reads Product information from your Google Merchant Center (Shopping) and converts it to Schema markup JSON-LD. Then, using one of our deployment methods you will receive schema markup on your pages to support web crawlers. To set up the Merchant Center Integration, here's what you need to know.
- Login to Schema App and choose the Active Project you want to set up.
- Go to https://app.schemaapp.com/integrations/merchantcenter
- If you have Merchant Center authority, you can directly Authorize Access to Merchant Center. Once connected, Schema App will start processing and generating Schema Markup JSON-LD from the Product. You are done!
- Requesting Access, If you do not have Merchant Center access directly, you can request a colleague delegate the access. We provide an email template that invites them to connect the account. The system will generate a link to setup the authorization that expires after 72 hours.
- Requesting Access, your colleague will receive an email, click on the link, and proceed with the Authorization.
- If you have an Merchant Aggregator Account, with multiple Merchant Center accounts, please send your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org a note to confirm which Merchant Center Account to use.
The Google Merchant Center Integration is a feature currently available to Premium & Enterprise clients. If you want to access this feature, contact email@example.com to discuss.