WordPress + WooCommerce: Markup for your site and products.
The Schema WordPress Advanced Plugin fully implements schema for WooCommerce. It's the most comprehensive schema.org product plugin for WooCommerce, period. WooCommerce’s default markup only goes part way in this regard, our plugin fills in the rest.
The WooCommerce plugin, once installed, automatically creates the schema markup for your products and makes it available to search engines. So there is no need to deploy it, just install it and go!
Installation and Setup
- Download and install Free WordPress Plugin
- Purchase a Schema App subscription https://www.schemaapp.com/pro-subscription/ .
- Login to Schema App and download the Advanced WordPress plugin Schema App > Integrations > WordPress
- Install the plugin in WordPress by:
- Logging in to your WP Admin, Go to ⇒ Plugins ⇒ Add New
- Upload the plugin, include the zip file downloaded.
- Activate the plugin
For details on how to install the Advanced Plugin please find Advanced Plugin Installation Guide
- The plugin will work once activated. No license required.
- Then proceed to configure settings for Woo Commerce in the 'WooCommerce' tab.