Classic AEM is a Adobe Experience Manager setup in which both frontend and backend are coupled and hosted in Adobe environment. A site with React or Angular in the frontend is not classified as Classic AEM.
To see schema markup on the website or to be eligible for rich results, this guide assumes that relevant markup has been created and published both on the Editor and on the Highlighter in Schema App software.
Step 1: On Schema App
Login to Schema App, Click on ‘Home’. If you have an existing project, Click the Edit icon to edit the Deployment option. Please select “Adobe Experience Manager”. If you do not have an existing project, a project will have to be created before proceeding with next steps.
Enter the base URL / Domain of your AEM website.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the selection.
- On the side menu bar. Click ‘Integrations’.
- Under Deployment options, Select ‘Adobe Experience Manager’.
- Copy the Account ID. These will be required for registration on AEM.
Step 2: Download and Install SchemaApp AEM connector
Step 3: On Adobe Experience Manager
1. Login to Adobe Experience Manager.
2. Click on ‘Tools’ in the right menu bar.
3. Click on Cloud Services and then Click on " Schema App Connector" tile.
4. Click on ‘Create’ button on the top right.
6. You should get a message "You site has been registered with Schema App'.
Click 'Save' in top right corner of the page.
7. New config should be listed on the left of the screen.
The next steps guide you on how to configure the Schema App Configuration to the required pages.
8. Go back to the Home page of your Adobe Experience Manager.
9. Click on ‘Sites’.
10. Select the site that you want the configuration earlier created to apply to.
11. On the top menu bar, click ‘Properties’.
12. Then Click on ‘Cloud Services’ tab
13. Select the appropriate configuration created earlier in the drop down.
14. Click Save and Close.
Step 5: Confirming Deployment on the website.
To confirm the integration and deployment is complete, allow for 5 minutes.
- Open any page of the website.
- Right click, then select ‘Inspect’
- Search with ‘Schema App’ and 'JSON-LD, you should see the required scripts with Account ID. And markup, if any markup has been created for the site.
|To create schemaapp JSON-LD data node under page content node.|
|To create and read schemaapp config|