Highlighter overview and where to get started
Modified on: Tue, 1 Dec, 2020 at 3:41 PM
Overview of how it works
- Select the page templates you want to mark up.
- Load a chosen page and select the appropriate schema class.
- Map each of the elements on the page to the schema markup properties.
- Define the pattern for each template.
- Review and deploy
How to start:
1. Open the Schema App Highlighter and click New Template
2. Give your template a label, enter the URL you would like to use, and select a class.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.