How To Set Up Ensighten Manage For Schema App
Modified on: Mon, 8 Jun, 2020 at 10:31 AM
1. Create New Tag
- Within the “tags” section on Ensighten Manage, select “ADD TAG”.
- Search for Schema App or find it under the “Custom” category.
- Once found, click on the star icon the upper right hand corner of the the app thumbnail to easy find later under “favorites”.
- Click on “Configure” and continue to the next step.
2. Complete “Configure vender specific tag settings” Section.
3.Complete “Configure where and when to fire tags” Section.
- Select the space you wish to deploy Schema App to
- Make sure “All Pages – Non-blocking (Asynchronous)” is selected.
4. “Configure inform page test(optional)”
- This step is optional and is not necessary for Schema App deployment
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.