Get the appropriate tags.
1. Deploying your schema markup created with the editor?
2. Are you a Premium or Enterprise client looking to deploy your highlighter templates?
Go to Schema App >Integration Methods>Highlighter Integration copy your tag and paste it into Notepad for safe keeping (you'll need them shortly).
Create a Google Tag Manager Account
Follow this link to set up a GTM account. Follow the steps to set up your account with your company name, and set up the retainer with the URL of the website which you are deploying to.
1. From Google Tag Manager, “Add New Tag”
2. Give the new tag a name, E.g. Schema App
3. Click on Tag Configuration and choose “Custom HTML Tag”
5. Click On “Triggering”, choose “All Pages”
6. Publish Your Tag
Go back to your dashboard and click on “Publish” in the top right corner of the page
You will be asked to name this “version”. We recommend naming it very clearly and adding detail about the tag in the description.
And that’s it! Now, when you create markup using Schema App’s Structured Data Editor, the markup is automatically deployed to your site. If you’re more of a visual learner, watch the video tutorial below.
To get started, get in touch with one of our experts. We're here to help! Contact Us.